RTL Digital Design Engineer
Pleasanton, CA, USA
Posted on Wednesday, December 7, 2022
Alif Semiconductor is revolutionizing the way secure connected AI-enabled embedded solutions are created. We are looking for motivated individuals who want to be involved in a fast-paced environment with cutting-edge technology.
Responsible for creating turn-key solutions to support cutting-edge IoT device. This is a unique opportunity to define a groundbreaking new system with few legacy constraints.
- Arm MCU subsystem architecture (including AMBA/NoC interconnect, debug and trace)
- Familiarity with embedded firmware/debuggers
- SoC clock, reset, low power architecture and design
- Various System Peripherals (I2C/UART/SPI/USB/SDC/ETH etc.)
- ASIC design flow (RTL design/verification/emulation, quality checks/implementation (Lint/CDC/Synth/STA/DFT))
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, a related discipline, or equivalent experience
- 7+ years of experience implementing embedded functions in ASIC and/or FPGA
- Experience with modern ASIC/ FPGA design, verification and timing closure tools
- Hands-on experience with Architecture, RTL coding, Optimization for PPA (power, performance & area), simulation, and validation
- Proficient in Verilog/SV/Perl/Python
- Good analytical, problem solving and communication skills
- Experience with embedded CPUs (preferably, Arm Cortex), AMBA bus protocols (AXI/AHB/APB), debuggers.
- Proven track record of successfully fielding and supporting FPGA and ASIC products (including Silicon bring-up).
Alif Semiconductor provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.