Arzooo - Area Sales Manager - Institutional Sales
Sales & Business Development
Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India
Posted on Wednesday, August 16, 2023
Arzooo (https://www.arzooo.com/) is a retail technology venture that aims to revolutionize retail by transforming millions of medium & small stores with technology that puts each one of them on the same pedestal as Amazon, Flipkart and other organized retail chains.Founded by ex-Flipkart colleagues and IIT alum in 2018, Arzooo is India's fastest growing B2B commerce venture that enables physical stores by removing the barriers of inventory, scale and capital through its technology platform. Arzooo platform empowers retailers with the following to drive up sales conversions in store.
- Digital inventory: 10X larger product selection
- Efficient sourcing: allowing access to better prices for 10,000+ products from 150+ brands
- Wide array of enabling services: financial solutions. Arzooo Credit, built to facilitate credit lending to offline retail equipping businesses with working capital headroom.
- Sales Manager - Institutional Sales
- Manage the Institutional Business at Arzooo and generate demand for electronics categories
- Meet/Manage the existing and prospective clients (B2B partners) in Delhi NCR
- Work on payment receivables from clients and create a mechanism around the same working with internal stakeholders
- Vertical Wise Funnel Generation that could involve cold calling
- Coordination with internal teams for material availability, pricing, quotations and close loop on the deals with clients
- Handle all the operational aspects of placing orders, processing.
- Single point of Communication for Customer / partner for operational issues
- Report to Associate Director, Institutional Sales
- Coordinate with HQ team on multiple aspects like data sharing/MIS etc.
- Minimum of 6 years of demonstrated experience, preferably in B2B sales.
- Proficient in analytical thinking, problem-solving, and making well-informed decisions.
- Effective communication and presentation skills essential for successful collaboration with cross-functional teams and delivering insights to stakeholders