Arzooo - Leader - Sales - NU Living
Sales & Business Development
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Posted on Friday, September 1, 2023
- Arzooo (https://www.arzooo.com/) is a retail technology venture that aims to revolutionize retail by transforming millions of medium & small stores with technology that puts each one of them on the same pedestal as Amazon, Flipkart and other organized retail chains. Founded by ex-Flipkart colleagues and IIT alum in 2018, Arzooo is India's fastest growing B2B commerce venture that enables physical stores by removing the barriers of inventory, scale and capital through its technology platform.
- Digital inventory : 10X larger product selection
- Efficient sourcing : allowing access to better prices for 10,000+ products from 150+ brands
- Wide array of enabling services : financial solutions. Arzooo Credit, built to facilitate credit lending to offline retail equipping businesses with working capital headroom.
- NU Living is home to an innovative range of consumer durables designed for better living. Our next generation products come with new age technology, superior quality and designs. NU is committed to making the best in class technology in consumer durables accessible to India's aspiring millions through an omnichannel approach. At the same time, it will empower thousands of retailers across India by helping them provide delightful customer experience and after-sales support through our service centres. Cutting-edge technology, premium designs, and superior performance form the core of NU.
- As a sales leader you'd be responsible for driving maximum revenue from region; must have the ability to meet high growth targets.
- Generate maximum revenue from the region.
- Maintain good relations with regional retailers and distributors
- Establish productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned partner accounts.
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned partner accounts.
- Proactively leads a joint partner planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones associated with a productive partner relationship.
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates partner needs on an ongoing basis.
- Sells through partner organisations to end users in coordination with partner sales resources.
- Manages potential channel conflict with other firm sales channels by fostering excellent communication internally and externally, and through strict adherence to channel rules of engagement.
- Leads solution development efforts that best address end- user needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company and partner personnel.
- Ensures partner compliance with partner agreements
- Acumen for organizational navigation/cross-function & key account management
- Educational Qualifications : Graduate with an MBA/PGDM/PGDBM in Sales & Marketing
- You should customer centric mindset and have worked in Modern trade and Large format retail management for at least five years in national/regional roles
- Relevant Experience: 12 to 15 years of relevant experience in project sales and team management in organizations that deal in Consumer Electronics Industry
- Strong influencing skills and networking capabilities
- Leadership skills ability to create opportunities for the team and drive performance and results through them
- Good negotiation and team handling capabilities
- Strong planning, patient listening, implementation and visualising skills
- Achievement oriented, collaborative, and good at managing conflicts
- Reviewing capabilities along with leading, mentoring & coaching skills
- Business acumen with an ability to create a positive work-environment