Interesting Job Opportunity: Arzooo - Senior Software Engineer - Node.js/Java
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Posted on Saturday, September 9, 2023
About ArzoooArzooo is a retail technology venture that aims to revolutionize retail by transforming millions of medium & small stores with technology that puts each one of them on the same pedestal as Amazon, Flipkart and other organized retail chains. Founded by ex-Flipkart colleagues and IIT alum in 2018, Arzooo is Indias fastest growing B2B commerce venture that enables physical stores by removing the barriers of inventory, scale and capital through its technology platform. Arzooo platform empowers retailers with the following to drive up sales conversions in store :Digital inventory10X larger product selectionEfficient sourcing : allowing access to better prices for 10,000+ products from 150+ brandsWide array of enabling services : financial solutions, Arzooo Credit, built to facilitate credit lending to offline retail equipping businesses with working capital headroom. Responsibilities
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to gather and understand project requirements and translate them into technical specifications.
- Design, develop, test, deploy, and maintain scalable and robust full-stack applications.
- Work on various projects, including e-commerce platforms, fintech applications, consumer financing systems, and supply chain solutions.
- Participate in the entire software development lifecycle, from ideation and design to implementation and support.
- Write clean, maintainable, and efficient code using industry best practices.
- Develop server side logic using Node.js and integrate user-facing elements developed using front-end technologies.
- Build and maintain databases (SQL and NoSQL) to support application features.
- Collaborate with UI/UX designers to implement visually appealing and user friendly interfaces.
- Troubleshoot, debug, and resolve software defects and technical issues as they arise.
- Stay up-to-date with emerging technologies and industry trends to continuously improve development processes and tools.
- Proficient in Node.js/ Java spring boot/Spring, for server-side development.
- Strong expertise in working with both SQL (e.g. Postgres or MySQL) and NoSQL databases (e.g., MongoDB/Cassandra) and writing efficient queries.
- Experience in developing and integrating APIs and web services.
- Solid understanding of software development principles, design patterns, and architectural best practices.
- Ability to work on multiple projects concurrently and manage time effectively.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and a proactive attitude towards challenges.
- Strong communication skills and ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams.
- Experience with e-commerce, fintech, consumer financing, and supply chain systems is a plus.
- Experience in working with AWS/GCP/Azure
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, Software Engineering, or a related field.
- 4+ years of experience years of professional software development experience, with a proven track record of delivering high-quality applications.
- Portfolio of previous projects demonstrating your skills and expertise.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development environment is desirable.
- Knowledge of version control systems (e.g., Git) and collaborative development tools.