Arzooo - Company Secretary - LLB
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Posted on Monday, October 30, 2023
- Formulate the annual calendar and manage all routine activities of the secretarial department.
- Well versed with preparation and e-filing of forms as per the requirement of Companies Act i.e. annual filing and other event based forms with MCA, RBI and other regulatory bodies.
- Prepare agendas and papers for board meetings, committees, and annual general meetings (AGMs) and follow up on action points.
- Convene AGMs, take minutes, draft resolutions, and lodge required forms and annual returns with appropriate departments.
- Maintain statutory books including registers of members, directors, and secretaries and records of the status of all Board/ stakeholder approvals.
- Ensure all regulatory filings, applications, returns, etc. are submitted within the stipulated deadlines under all applicable laws
- Ensure all applicable FEMA compliances w.r.t. FDI or under any other aspect of FEMA regulations
- Liaise with external regulators and advisers including lawyers and consultants
- Keeping track of periodical compliance chart/calendar under the Companies Act and other applicable laws w.r.t. monitoring changes in statutes and ensuring compliance
- Ensuring the compliance of the Company and the Board of Directors with the relevant laws, rules, regulations, and resolutions of both the Board and AGM's meetings including corporate governance practice
- Risk identification by understanding business requirements and undertaking mitigation measures within defined timelines; Maintaining MIS, filing, and support in execution of documents.
- Fellow/ Associate Member of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India with a degree in Law
- Minimum of 6 years of post-qualification experience in a similar role in an in-house setting
- Good knowledge of company secretarial compliances and be familiar with companies act, rules and regulation of regulatory bodies
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills, and proactive attitude
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple tasks and deadlines. Must have the ability to work in high paced environment
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Attention to detail with a high degree of accuracy.