Analog Design Engineer (Tech Lead)
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Posted on Thursday, May 4, 2023
Atonarp is advancing clinical diagnostics, life science research, and industrial process control through next-generation digital molecular profiling. In-situ molecular profiling in semiconductor or pharmaceutical manufacturing means higher throughput, improved efficiency, and reduced waste. Disease diagnosis and monitoring at the point-of-care in real-time can improve outcomes and patient satisfaction at lower cost.
Powered by a unifying software platform and breakthrough innovations in multi-laser optical spectroscopy and mass spectrometer technology, Atonarp products deliver real-time, actionable, comprehensive molecular profiling data that supports a broad range of applications across the semiconductor, life sciences, pharmaceutical, and clinical diagnostics industries.
Founded in 2009, Atonarp is a team of over 100 people across locations in Japan, India, and the U.S., led by a world-class team of experts in the development and commercialization of complex instruments. Today, Atonarp is in an exciting growth phase we expand the development of our technology, commercial and administrative teams, and partner ecosystems that will help bring to market an array of industry-redefining products.
Design and develop cutting edge high-performance analog and mixed-signal hardware solutions for Mass Spectrometry applications. Design, simulate, prototype, test and provide hardware solutions to meet critical product requirements. Support interface software, firmware, and validation activities.
- Analog and Mixed-Signal Circuit Design - Component selection, spice simulation, signal integrity check, interface designs, stress and timing analysis, thermal analysis, protocol analysis, mechanical constraints consideration, design for cost and robustness, BOM management.
- Co-ordinate with PCB Layout engineers for proper layout design including placement, routing, signal integrity, noise immunity and thermal dissipation constraints.
- Maintain existing products to fix bugs, add functional and performance improvements, or replace end of life components.
- Create, improve, and automate bench test setups for functional testing, debug, and characterization of embedded boards.
- Conduct and participate in design review meetings of hardware/software/product and provide feedback. Understand impact of hardware design alternatives on software development.
- Support hardware development testing, failure trouble shooting and Root-cause analysis, assess risks.
- Understand product goals, ensure cross-team collaboration, and realize consistent high-quality solutions for all deliverables.
- Review existing designs, propose improvements / identify alternate designs for meeting product specification and create competitive advantage.
- Support new Product Architecture and Requirements Definition, Planning and estimation for feature development.
- Provide technical guidance and Mentoring to HW development team.
- 12-15 years of demonstrated successful experience in Hardware Product Development, Analog, and Mixed Signal Circuit Designs.
- Experience working with ultra-low power/high precision amplifier circuits and signal chains.
- Experience with high SNR, Femtoampere range low-current amplifiers and signal chains.
- Experience with reliability and stability for instrumentation applications.
- Experience with Analog and Digital Control Electronics design.
- Experience with Power electronics design and analysis.
- Experience in design for EMC compliance with good understanding of signal integrity, noise factors, filtering, decoupling etc.
- Hands on experience with using schematic and circuit analysis tools like Cadence Orcad, Pspice, LTspice etc.
- Familiarity with circuit layout tools like PCB Editor, Allegro etc.
- Design for cost, manufacturability, and robustness.
- Basic Fluency with Python, C
- Bachelors or Masters in Electronics and Communication or Electrical engineering