Santa Monica, CA, USA
Posted on Thursday, April 27, 2023
Who is Autonomy?
We fundamentally believe everyone should have access to mobility that is free from debt and long-term commitment. We have created the quickest and easiest way to get into an electric vehicle. Autonomy was founded by auto retail and finance disruptors, Scott Painter and Georg Bauer, who pioneered the Car-as-a-Service (CaaS) and vehicle subscription categories. Autonomy is enabling vehicle subscriptions to become a mainstream and liberating alternative to traditional car buying or leasing.
What do we offer?
- Health, vision & dental benefits with fully-covered monthly premiums for you & any of your dependents
- 401k retirement program
- Generous PTO (paid time off)
- Company-provided lunch anytime you are at HQ
What impact will you have?
- You will lead the charge to ensure our vehicles are reconditioned and repaired with the highest quality and in the timeliest manner
What will you be responsible for?
- Oversee preventative maintenance, repair orders, vendor support, service repair, collision repair and warranty submissions
- Inspect and assess each returned vehicle, lead the reconditioning process and complete all work with efficiency to minimize vehicle downtime and cost
- Ensure all repair orders are completed and processed in accordance with guidelines; approve all maintenance expenditures and submit invoices for approval/payment
- Select, manage and inspect outside vendor work to service levels and standards
- Ensure timely and quality completion of recalls and preventative maintenance
- Minimize vehicle downtime and units out of service
- Ensure warranty submissions are properly submitted and completed
- Proactively manage fleet maintenance
- Guide P&L performance and productivity
- Ensure a safe work environment and processes in and around our shops
Who will be successful in this role?
- 3+ years of hands-on mechanical supervisory experience
- Ability to travel depending on district/territory to outlying locations and vendors
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record
- Proven ability to engage a team and drive results
- Strong communication skills
- Strong time-management, multitasking and problem solving skills
- Strong process orientation with a focus on continuous improvement
- Ability to learn new technology
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Excel and Google Sheets
- Proactive cross-functional team player able to work in a fast-paced service-oriented work environment
- Knowledge of the rental/fleet vehicle industry, collision estimating, and repair practices
- Automotive technical school degree or certificate is a plus
- ASE certifications and/or automotive technical training or experience is a plus
NextCar Holding Company, Inc. (“Autonomy”) is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. It's Autonomy's policy to provide equal opportunity in employment to all employees and applicants for employment. No person will be discriminated against in employment because of race, color, religion, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sex, medical condition (as defined by California law and which includes pregnancy or childbirth), national origin, age, physical or mental disability, political activity or affiliation, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, taking or requesting statutorily protected leave, or any other legally protected status where there is no bona fide occupational qualification or legitimate business reason for the differing treatment. In addition, Autonomy prohibits harassment on any of the bases listed above or any other characteristics protected under federal, state or local laws. Autonomy is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please let us know.
See more open positions at Autonomy Corporation
Something looks off?