Manager - Revenue Growth - full time
Senior Manager - Revenue Growth - full time
A Little bit About Us:
Canary is an international IoT tech company focused on making everyday objects and places more intelligent and connected by enabling our users to access them from anywhere at any time. We want the latest technologies to be affordable and user-friendly so that our everyday lives become more comfortable, efficient and secure. Are you the kind of person who gets excited by new challenges? Do you want to help us find innovative solutions to those challenges? If so, we look forward to hearing from you.
We are seeking a Manager - Revenue Growth (North America) to join our team as we continue to shape the market around Canary’s innovative and versatile products and services.
What You'll Be Up To:
- Work closely with the sales, marketing, and CRM teams to develop and execute growth strategies for our subscription business, pioneering new markets from discovery and planning to development and implementation
- Focus on key Saas revenue goals 1. Customer acquisition, 2. Customer Retention, 3. Customer monetization
- Build a robust and accurate revenue pipeline and forecasting short, medium and long term strategy that encompasses marketing; sales; product/service and customer success teams.
- Continuously improving our subscription and eCommerce experiences by identifying opportunities to boost retention, upsell/cross-sell metrics, and overall recurring revenue
- Establishing pricing – and promotion strategies that convert
Retention & Customer Loyalty
- Monitor customer feedback loops to ensure customer satisfaction and optimize customer support escalations and other customer anomalies
- Help establish programmes such as Customer Success Management and referral programmes
Scaling & Organization
- Reporting on sales funnel metrics and tracking of subscription renewals
- Identify the best revenue channels that provide the most effective revenue stream
- Creating scalable sales processes
- Closely collaborating with cross-functional team members and stakeholders including Marketing, Design,
- Legal, and Customer Support to take opportunities from ideation to implementation
What You'll Need To Have:
- Experience of revenue ownership with a successful track record of success and demonstrable business expansion and growth
- A fundamental understanding of SaaS-based cross-channel direct marketing, native advertising, programmatic, and the latest trends in digital advertising
- Demonstrate a deep understanding of customer segmentation
- Thorough understanding of a wide range of technology.
- Strong ability with data analytics. (SQL, Recurly & other subscription platforms, Zendesk, Tableau)
- Entrepreneurial mindset, passion, and flexibility
What do we offer?
- Comprehensive health insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Flexible work hours and setup
- Free snacks and drinks at the office
- Unlimited vacation
- A beautiful downtown office space with a large outdoor area and views of the bay