Director Analog Design, Germany
Posted on Thursday, May 4, 2023
Analog/Mixed Signal Design Director
Join the leading chiplet startup! As an Eliyan Analog/Mixed Signals Director, you will be leading a team at a fast paced early stage startup creating technologies that fuel tomorrow’s chiplet based systems with best-in-class power, area, manufacturability, and design flexibility. You will be developing and directing major portions of the chip including receiver, transmitter, PLL, and clock distribution. You will work with a cross-functional team of industry experts that operate from first principles, innovate and push the envelope to create high-volume and high-performance manufacturable products. We offer a fun work environment with excellent benefits.
- Lead and develop best-in-class custom analog mixed-signal blocks for high-speed wireline links.
- Work closely with digital teams to implement and optimize mixed signal designs.
- Own and direct post-silicon validation and characterization of mixed-signal designs.
- Recruit and grow a team for world class AMS engineers.
- M.S. or Ph.D in Electrical Engineering
- Minimum ten years experience designing PLLs and high-speed SerDes components such as Transmitter, Receivers, and Equalizers
- Direct experience having defining, designed, and put into productions in advanced CMOS (5nm or below) at data rates >10Gb/s.
- Proficient with Cadence Virtuoso design environment and mixed-signal simulation (ADE, Spectre).
- Solid understanding of fundamentals of high-speed layout considerations, such as parasitics, crosstalk isolation, supply and bias distribution.
- Hands on and ability to direct silicon bring-up, debug, and evaluation.
- Ability to recruit a high performance layout team.
See more open positions at eliyan.com
Something looks off?