San Francisco, CA, USA
Posted on Saturday, July 22, 2023
Join the leading chiplet startup! As an Eliyan CAD Engineer, you will be working at a fast paced early stage startup creating technologies that fuel tomorrow’s chiplet based systems with best-in-class power, area, manufacturability, and design flexibility. You will be developing various analog mixed signal blocks such as receiver, transmitter, and clock distribution. You will work with a cross-functional team of industry experts that operate from first principles, innovate and push the envelope to create high-volume and high-performance manufacturable products. We offer a fun work environment with excellent benefits.
- Own deployment of Analog, Digital, and Systems CAD tools and flows from vendors
- Work closely with analog and digital teams to implement and optimize flows.
- Serve as primary contact for CAD issues, and work with CAD vendors for bug tracking
- Develop and automate flows; strong scripting skills
- Plan and manage CAD tool licenses
- Ensure best-in-class selection of infrastructure, CAD tools, and flows
- Collaborate with engineers across the company to evaluate best-in-class
- Ensure CAD tools flows lead to high quality tapeouts down to 3nm and future GAA nodes
- Work with IT teams to ensure efficient and secure work environments for all engineers
- Ability to work in a fast-paced startup environment
- M.S. or Ph.D in Electrical Engineering, or equivalent
- Minimum five years experience as CAD and Design engineer on high performance designs
- Proficient with Analog CAD tools enabling designs down to 3nm nodes