The systems engineer will also be involved in the early sales process providing product documentation, and answering product questions. In addition, the responsibilities include creation of demos to aid in the sale of Eta Compute Products as well as support various trade shows and events. The position will require electronics lab work to test and provide added information to customers to help close orders.
The SE reports to the VP of Sales and Marketing who is based in Silicon Valley. Up to 30% travel is required.
- BSEE or equivalent degree required with an MSEE a plus
- Minimum of 3 years work experience in a related field, ideally in a customer facing role
- Knowledgeable in RF technologies and protocols such as Bluetooth/BLE and WiFi
- Understanding of wireless system architectures such as gateways
- Experience working on embedded systems
- Fully capable of electrical debug of system at customer locations
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Able to work directly with potential customers and provide positive experience that aids in product design-in and increased sales
- Ability to travel as needed (up to 30%)
Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States