Full Stack Sr. Software Engineer (Kibana)
Exostellar is searching for a Full Stack Sr. Software Engineer to develop the Exostellar monitoring and management products. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in cloud technologies, Kubernetes, and high-performance computing, along with proven experience in startup environments and team growth.
- Implement custom Kibana plugins or extensions to extend the functionality of the platform.
- Design and implement back-end services and Restful APIs using Node.js or Golang.
- Collaborate with the design and product teams to create intuitive and responsive user interfaces.
- Optimize Kibana queries, aggregations, and data retrieval process to ensure optimal performance.
- Ensure the scalability, security, and reliability of the application.
- Participate in code review, debugging, and troubleshooting to maintain high code quality and stability.
- Develop and maintain documentation related to Kibana customization, configurations and best practices.
- Stay updated with emerging technologies and industry trend, suggest in
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, software engineering, or related field (or equal work experience).
- Proven experience as a Kibana developer with strong focus on data visualization and analytics.
- Experience in developing single-page applications using React, Redux management libraries.
- Solid understanding of server-side technologies using Node.js and Golang.
- Experience with Restful APIs and knowledge of asynchronous request handling.
- Understanding of data modeling, indexing, and optimization techniques in Elasticsearch.
- Understanding of web application security principles and best practices.
- Excellent problem-solving and debug skills.
- Strong communication and teamwork abilities.
- Knowledge of cloud platforms such as AWS and Azure.
- Familiar with containerization and docker. K8S knowledge is a plus.
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines and DevOPs practices.
Compensation: Competitive salary Depends on Experience (DOE), Health, Dental and Vision Insurance, 401K with match, Paid Time Off (PTO), Long Term and Short Term Disabilities, Life Insurance.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, age, physical disability, or length of time spent unemployed.