Software Engineer/Research Intern
Exotanium, Inc. is searching for Software Engineer and Research Interns working on building out our next-generation cloud-native resource optimization platform that brings on-premise control back to cloud users. Our company has offices in Ithaca, NY, and Santa Clara, CA, and we also offer remote positions across the United States.
Exotanium, a startup founded by two professors and one Ph.D. graduate from the Department of Computer Science at Cornell University, is a cloud resource optimization and management platform that uses virtualization technology and Machine Learning (ML) to help enterprises reduce spending in the cloud by up to 90%, while enhancing both operational security and performance.
Our team is passionate about maintaining our culture of diversity, and we especially encourage applicants of different backgrounds, cultures, genders, experiences, abilities and perspectives to apply. We’re actively working to increase the diversity of experience and perspectives on our team and believe that this creates the best possible working environment for all and maximizes innovation.
- Design, implement, and document new features, tools, processes, and other improvements for our product
- Research, prototype, and write papers for new ideas based on our technology
- Collaborate with team members throughout organization
- Bachelor or more advanced degree in Computer Science or related programs
- Experience using Go and/or C/C++
- Experience with Operating Systems, Networking, Storage, and Cloud Computing systems.
- Comfortable working remotely if not working from our offices in Ithaca, NY, or Santa Clara, CA
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, age, physical disability, or length of time spent unemployed.