Newgrad ASIC Verification Engineer @ Autonomous Driving Technology Leader
Note: Recogni sponsors OPT, H1B, and Green Card (PERM) visa applications.
Recogni’s mission is to design a vision-oriented artificial intelligence system for autonomous vehicles from the ground up. The system will deliver unprecedented inference performance through novel edge processing, allowing vehicles to see farther and make driving decisions faster than humans while consuming minimal amounts of energy. We’re looking for self-motivated team members who crave a challenge and feel energized to roll up their sleeves and help realize Recogni’s enormous potential.
Backed by Celesta Capital, Continental, Robert Bosch, GreatPoint Ventures, Toyota AI Ventures, BMW i Ventures, The Mayfield Fund, and other leading VC partners, the company is headquartered in San Jose, California with additional operations in Munich, Germany. We value having diverse teams and want you to grow as we grow—whether you’re just starting out in your career or managing a large team, you’ll be amazed at the magnitude of your impact.
This ASIC’s design closely couples novel computational accelerator units with 3rd-party SoC IP blocks to form an end-to-end vision perception module that achieves record-breaking computational performance at low power.
- Ensure the pre-silicon correctness and quality of a multi-million gate ASIC that integrates computational accelerators and 3rd-party SoC IP blocks.
- SoC/Subsystem verification of embedded CPUs such as ARM/RISC-V and interconnect subsystem (including C and assembly diag validation)
- Develop the block-level, sub-system and full-chip verification environment and tests to implement test plans.
- Work closely with design and architecture teams to understand the functional and performance goals of the design; and work together to make the design-under-test work under all specified circumstances.
- Triage and debug functional and performance issues with the design-under-test.
- Handle bug tracking and coverage convergence.
- Perform diagnostic and post-silicon validation tests in the lab.
- Master's or higher degree in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or similar field.
- Strong knowledge of C/C++, Verilog, and System Verilog.
- Strong knowledge and/or coursework in computer architecture, Digital design, and VLSI.
- Exposure with design and verification tools (Synthesis/ Simulation/ Waveform).
- Knowledge of x86/ARM/RISC-V computer architectures, memory hierarchy, cache coherency, virtual memory, multicore CPU operation.
- Self-starter and highly-motivated to work in a dynamic start-up environment.
- Knowledge of and/or experience with UVM and Python.
- Familiarity with AMBA/APB/AXI Protocol.
- Internship or project work in computer architecture, logic design, or verification.
- Knowledge of and/or experience with AI/ML accelerators
- Knowledge of and/or ASIC or SOC utilizing ARM cores
- Ground floor opportunity with the team; be part of shaping one of the most exciting new companies.
- Unique opportunity for new college graduates to join a growing silicon team; to learn and work on a full life cycle of chip development - architecture, design, verification and post silicon bringup.
- Learning and development opportunities from a highly diverse and talented peer group, including experts in a wide range of fields, from Artificial Intelligence & Computer Vision to Systems & Device Engineering.
- Competitive benefits package including Medical, Vision, Dental
- Perks including meals, snacks, drinks and us!
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Flexible work hours & generous PTO policy
- Put people first. We only succeed when our people succeed.
- Ethics and integrity always; Being open, honest, and respectful of everyone.
- Think Big. Be ambitious and have audacious goals.
- Aim for excellence. Quality and excellence count in everything we do.
- Own it and get it done. Results matter!
- Make Each Person Better together than they would be as an individual.
- Embrace each others’ differences.
- Embrace that there will be differences.
Recogni is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that a diverse team is better at tackling complex problems and coming up with innovative solutions. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, race, religion, pregnancy, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
A note to Recruitment Agencies: Please don’t reach out to Recogni employees or leaders about our roles -- we’ve got it covered. We don’t accept unsolicited agency resumes and we are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Thank you for your understanding.
[Search terms: New college grad fresher NCG F1 Tesla Mobileye Autopilot nVidia DriveAI Lidar Arm RISC-V multi-billion transistors flip-flops gates Deep Learning CNN neural Siemens Lexus TRI DNN Convolutional L3 L4 L2 ADAS Computer Vision camera opencv]
Something looks off?