Remote Executive Administrative Assistant @ Autonomous Driving Technology Leader
Note: Recogni sponsors OPT, H1B, and Green Card (PERM) visa applications.
Recogni’s mission is to design a vision-oriented artificial intelligence system for autonomous vehicles from the ground up. The system will deliver unprecedented inference performance through novel edge processing, allowing vehicles to see farther and make driving decisions faster than humans while consuming minimal amounts of energy. We’re looking for self-motivated team members who crave a challenge and feel energized to roll up their sleeves and help realize Recogni’s enormous potential.
Backed by Celesta Capital, Continental, Robert Bosch, GreatPoint Ventures, Toyota AI Ventures, BMW i Ventures, The Mayfield Fund, and other leading VC partners, the company is headquartered in San Jose, California with additional operations in Munich, Germany. We value having diverse teams and want you to grow as we grow—whether you’re just starting out in your career or managing a large team, you’ll be amazed at the magnitude of your impact.
flexibility, operate effectively in a fast moving environment and multi-task in order to get the job done. The desired candidate will work on assignments that are sensitive in nature with high-level
contacts inside and outside the company.
- Performs clerical and administrative tasks including drafting letters, memos, invoices, reports, and other documents for senior staff
- Arranges travel and accommodations for executives
- Receives incoming communication or memos on behalf of senior staff, reviews contents, determines importance, and summarizes and/or distributes contents to appropriate staff.
Performs office tasks including maintaining records, ordering supplies, and performing basic bookkeeping
- Performs additional duties as assigned by executives. Organizing meetings, including scheduling, sending reminders, and organizing catering when necessary
- Answering phone calls in a polite and professional manner
- Managing the executive’s calendar, including making appointments and prioritizing the most sensitive matters
- This position requires the individual to exercise judgment and initiative, practice a high degree of flexibility, operate effectively in a fast moving environment and multi-task in order to get the job done
- Will require building relationships with other departments in order to accomplish tasks and achieve goals
- Will work on assignments that are sensitive in nature with high-level contacts inside and outside the company. Ability to keep confidentiality is of critical importance
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
- Extensive knowledge of office administration, clerical procedures, and record keeping systems
- Able to type a minimum of 50 words per minute.
- Extremely proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or similar software with the ability to learn new or updated software
- Extremely proficient with G-Suite
- Extremely proficient with video conferencing
- High school diploma required; Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or related field preferred
- Minimum 5 years experience as a successful administrator supporting a VP level in a complex and dynamic environment
- Reasonable workspace that includes a desk
- Reliable internet access
- Able to flex hours to support needs of leaders in different time zones
- Ground floor opportunity with the team; be part of shaping one of the most exciting new companies.
- Unique opportunity for new college graduates to join a growing silicon team; to learn and work on a full life cycle of chip development - architecture, design, verification and post silicon bringup.
- Learning and development opportunities from a highly diverse and talented peer group, including experts in a wide range of fields, from Artificial Intelligence & Computer Vision to Systems & Device Engineering.
- Competitive benefits package including Medical, Vision, Dental
- Perks including meals, snacks, drinks and us!
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Flexible work hours & generous PTO policy
- Put people first. We only succeed when our people succeed.
- Ethics and integrity always; Being open, honest, and respectful of everyone.
- Think Big. Be ambitious and have audacious goals.
- Aim for excellence. Quality and excellence count in everything we do.
- Own it and get it done. Results matter!
- Make Each Person Better together than they would be as an individual.
- Embrace each others’ differences.
- Embrace that there will be differences.
Recogni is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that a diverse team is better at tackling complex problems and coming up with innovative solutions. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, race, religion, pregnancy, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
A note to Recruitment Agencies: Please don’t reach out to Recogni employees or leaders about our roles -- we’ve got it covered. We don’t accept unsolicited agency resumes and we are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Thank you for your understanding.
[Search terms: Administrative Assistant Executive Secretary Admin]
Something looks off?