Senior Engineer/Lead Engineer - AI/ML
At Rizzle, we are launching the first Generative AI-based text-to-video automation for enterprises. Rizzle is a Series C company with over $50M in funding. We are an ex-Google and ex-Qualcomm founding team and are backed by Celesta Capital, Korea Investment Partners, Orbit Venture Partners, and 4-Good Ventures.
If you are intrigued with ChatGPT, prepare to be wowed by Rizzle’s text-to-video magic! One Forbes writer says “When I got home I tried it and was blown away by the amazing first draft…”
Rizzle’s video creation technology has been used by over 10M creators to create 500M+ videos over the last 4 years. Our Text-to-Video automation aims to bring an easy and scalable video creation experience to the enterprise.
Rizzle is transforming the internet with video-first experiences. We’re a small, scrappy startup with a flat organization. If you like rolling up your sleeves and setting your own scope, this maybe the right fit for you!
- Perform Research & Development and build models around generative models, NLP, recommendation engines, computer vision, and other domains.
- Take responsibility for the entire deep learning model lifecycle from business requirement gathering, literature survey, data requirements, model training, testing, and deployment both on cloud and android/ios.
- Set up MLOps pipelines for ETL and inference around ML models.
- Work with the team to ensure scalability and stability of big data pipeline used in training and serving ML models
- 3 - 5 Years of experience in Deep learning
- Hands-on experience with handling large-scale datasets such as video, audio. images, text, etc
- Expertise in ML frameworks such as TensorFlow/Pytorch/Keras
- Experience in converting trained models to servables such as APIs and knowledge of MLOps, microservices, and system architecture is a plus.
- Conference papers at reputed AI/ML platforms (ICML, NIPS, AAAI) will be a big plus.