SMB Sales Associate
At Rizzle, we are launching the first Generative AI-based text-to-video automation for enterprises. Rizzle is a Series C company with over $50M in funding. We are an ex-Google and ex-Qualcomm founding team and are backed by Celesta Capital, Korea Investment Partners, Orbit Venture Partners, and 4-Good Ventures.
If you are intrigued with ChatGPT, prepare to be wowed by Rizzle’s text-to-video magic! One Forbes writer says “When I got home I tried it and was blown away by the amazing first draft…”
Rizzle’s video creation technology has been used by over 10M creators to create 500M+ videos over the last 4 years. Our Text-to-Video automation aims to bring an easy and scalable video creation experience to the enterprise.
Rizzle is transforming the internet with video-first experiences. We’re a small, scrappy startup with a flat organization. If you like rolling up your sleeves and setting your own scope, this maybe the right fit for you!
- Generate leads and meet the sales targets
- Build relationships with senior executives and decision-makers within companies
- Drive revenue growth through proactive outreach to customers
- Provide recommendations based on a customer’s business needs
- Target California and New York media customers
- Collaborate with our executive team and CEO to conduct onsite meetings with key customers
- Communicate and organize/escalate issues appropriately including billing, legal, security, and technical inquiries
- Serve as the voice of the customer and collect feedback to drive continuous improvement across all areas of the product
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, economics, or related field. A Master’s degree would be an added advantage.
- 2+ years of direct, closing experience within the Small/Mid-Market company space
- Experience selling complex software solutions to both Lines of Business and IT
- You are competitive and driven to achieve goals - you meet and exceed your numbers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- You take an active interest in opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen customer relationships
- You have a consistent track record of identifying customer needs and successfully implementing solutions