Customer Service Supervisor
People & HR, Customer Service, Operations
Granite Bay, CA, USA
Posted on Thursday, August 17, 2023
NOT A REMOTE POSITION NO OUTSIDE RECRUITERS MUST BE LOCATED IN OR NEAR ROSEVILLE/GRANITE BAY, CA AREA. Reviver is the very first technology company to develop a digital license plate. We use groundbreaking technology to digitize license plates and make them multi-functional. We have introduced our concept on a global scale and are on an exciting trajectory. Reviver offers opportunities to work in a collaborative environment that rewards creative thinking and provides opportunities for advancement. As the first of our kind, we are truly in a class of our own. We offer competitive pay and great benefits for our employees. Role And Responsibilities
- Confer with customers by telephone to provide information about products or services, take or enter orders, or cancel accounts.
- Identify complex problems and review related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
- Use a computer application to manage large amounts of information, including creating and editing simple databases, inputting data, retrieving specific records, and creating reports to communicate the information.
- Resolve customers’ billing, service, and technical complaints.
- Use support tools and training to respond to inquiries to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Look for opportunities to improve the customer experience.
- Identify and escalate priority issues that need immediate attention.
- Keep records of customer interactions or transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, or comments, as well as any action taken.
- Process customer information.
- Organize and prioritize work.
- Promote products and/or services.
- Collect and process payments or fees.
- Will be required to assist with shipping and receiving product.
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Proficient in Excel
- Candidates must be amenable to support operations outside normal business hours
- Able to efficiently resolve customer concerns and prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be able to thoroughly investigate customer inquiries and/or issues.
- Open to feedback, believing in a culture of continuous improvement as you work toward individual and department goals.
- Able to take direction and quickly learn procedures, processes, and products.
- Comfortable using technology.
- High attention to detail and well organized.
- Must have worked in a customer service/success environment, call center.
- Experience working in a high volume call center environment
- Strong verbal and written communication, and strategic planning
- Analytical and process-oriented mindset
- Comfortable working across multiple departments in a deadline-driven environment
- Active team player, self-starter, and multitasker who can quickly adjust priorities
- Must have supervisory/lead experience.
- Must have experience being a subject matter expert in prior positions.
- Highschool Diploma or equivalent
- 3-5 years of experience in communications, sales, account management, and/or customer success
- Must possess mobility to work in a standard office setting and use standard office equipment, including a computer, vision to read printed materials and a computer screen, and hearing and speech to communicate in person and over the telephone. This is primarily a sedentary office classification although standing in work areas may be required. There may be a need to occasionally bend, stoop, kneel, reach, push and pull drawers open and closed to retrieve and file information. Employees must possess the ability to lift, carry, push, and pull material and objects up to 25 pounds.
- Some of these requirements may be accommodated for otherwise qualified individuals requiring and requesting such accommodations.
- This description is not a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that may be required of the employee and other duties, responsibilities and activities may be assigned or may be changed at any time with or without notice.