Granite Bay, CA, USA · United States
Posted on Friday, October 13, 2023
NOT A REMOTE POSITION MUST BE LOCATED IN OR NEAR ROSEVILLE/GRANITE BAY, CA AREA. Reviver is the very first technology company to develop a digital license plate. We use groundbreaking technology to digitize license plates and make them multi-functional. We have introduced our concept on a global scale and are on an exciting trajectory. Reviver offers opportunities to work in a collaborative environment that rewards creative thinking and provides opportunities for advancement. As the first of our kind, we are truly in a class of our own. We offer competitive pay and great benefits for our employees. Position SummaryIn the role of a Scrum Master, you will be responsible for coordinating and aligning with multiple teams, including Product Owners and stakeholders, to iteratively and incrementally deliver value. You will serve as a driving force for change, optimizing evolving processes for the benefit of the entire team. As a leader, you will create an environment that empowers and inspires team members, with an emphasis on accountability, adaptability, collaboration, and high performance. You will also share your insights contributing to the acceleration of Reviver’s agile maturity. Moreover, you will be tasked with leading the implementation of various frameworks aimed at improving value, flow, quality, predictability, modern engineering practices, and promoting continuous improvement within your team(s). This role demands moderately complex to complex work, independent initiative, and judgment, as well as the ability to respond quickly and adjust to changing department or team needs. Key Responsibilities
- As a Scrum Master, you will instruct the Scrum Team on the application of Scrum and SAFe practices and patterns, ensuring the delivery of high-quality products and services to our customers.
- You will adeptly switch between various coaching stances (coaching, mentoring, teaching, facilitating) to enhance the agile skills and mindset of the team members.
- In your role, you will cultivate an environment that motivates and empowers team members, emphasizing accountability, adaptability, and collaboration.
- You will aid your team(s) in achieving a high level of performance by fostering self-organization and cohesion within the team.
- You will oversee and support all Scrum events including Sprint Planning, Daily Scrum, Sprint Review, and Sprint Retrospective, as well as PI Planning, System Demos, and Inspect and Adapt sessions.
- You will also guide the Product Owner(s) in creating user stories, prioritizing tasks, and refining the Product Backlog to ensure the team concentrates on technical needs, such as improvements to testing and deployment processes.
- You will boost team productivity by eliminating obstacles that may hinder the team's pursuit of their goals, ensuring work visibility for continuous progress and quick response to changes.
- By leveraging data and team metrics, you will demonstrate team capacity, predictability, and maturity.
- Working in collaboration with other team members, you will contribute to the enhancement of Agile practices within the organization through Communities of Practice.
- Your work will significantly impact the results of the department, influencing departmental strategies. You will make decisions on moderately complex issues, exercising discretion and judgment over policies and practices, working independently to determine the approach to your work and set priorities and timelines.
- You should ideally bring to the role 3-5 years of relevant experience.
- You should also have a minimum of two years' experience working with agile methodologies on large, technically challenging projects.
- A comprehensive understanding of agile methodologies, their values, practices, and patterns is essential.
- A proven track record of coaching and mentoring others is required, as well as a demonstrated ability to facilitate the removal of obstacles.
- Skills in facilitation, presentation, influence, and relationship management are necessary for this role.