Senior Product Manager
The third era of AI has arrived, powered by Generative AI. Generative AI is achieving step-function increases in scale, versatility, and accuracy compared to legacy AI technologies, presenting an opportunity for organizations to fundamentally transform their business and operations.
SambaNova Suite™ is enabling organizations and enterprises to achieve the transformative promise of these new AI technologies with a fully integrated hardware-software system that delivers innovation across the full AI stack, including the most accurate generative AI models, optimized for enterprise and government. This creates the AI backbone for the next 10 years and beyond.
SambaNova is hiring a Product Manager to join our highly impactful Product team in building SambaNova’s flagship product Dataflow-as-a-ServiceTM, an enterprise grade MLOps platform for Foundation models.
The third era of AI has arrived, powered by foundation models. Foundation models are achieving step-function increases in scale, versatility, and accuracy compared to legacy AI technologies, presenting an opportunity for organizations to fundamentally transform their business and operations.
SambaNova DataScale is enabling organizations and enterprises to achieve the transformative promise of these new AI technologies with a fully integrated hardware-software system that delivers innovation across the full AI stack, creating the AI
backbone for the next 10 years and beyond.
This role presents a unique opportunity to shape the future of AI and the value it can unlock across every aspect of an organization’s business and operations, including the organizations’ ability to train & run state-of-the-art large Foundations Models to churn enormous amounts of data & provide game changing predictions for their business.
This is a high-visibility position which will be part of the team that is building our cloud agnostic MLOps DaaS platform from scratch. DaaS enables customers to use Foundational Models without worrying about the complexity of underlying software and hardware infrastructure. This person will collaborate cross-functionally across Product, Engineering, ML, Marketing and Support teams to contribute towards building a winning roadmap for the product, identify dependencies across teams, improve processes and get impactful features out in the market in time.
- Work in close collaboration with the product and engineering team to define the product vision and technical requirements including all aspects of the future roadmap, investment, innovation, and experimentation
- Research the MLOps market, including how different products are positioned and differentiated, and help define how SambaNova’s specific capabilities should be built
- Collaborate across Engineering, ML, and Support teams to go through product requirements, challenge process improvements, identify dependencies and deliver impactful features in time
- Be the business owner for your feature/use case area, set the product vision, enable product execution, and drive business outcomes
- Partner with Product, Marketing, Customer Engineering, and Sales teams to successfully launch products, drive adoption and make customers successful
- Understand the nuances between shipping products to customers versus delivering them as cloud services
Preferred Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, electrical engineering, or a related field
- 2-5 years of total experience with at least 1-2 years of product management experience, preferably in AI/ML based products using deep learning technologies. Kubernetes and/or cloud infrastructure
- Ability to define technical requirements and priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Shipped user-facing or API products, built on complex technical systems running at scale
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with a talent for the precise articulation of customer problems
- Experience building brand new products or working in a startup environment
Please note that in order to be considered an applicant for any position at SambaNova Systems you must submit an application form for each position for which you believe you are qualified.
If you are a new, recent (within the last two years), or upcoming college graduate and are interested in opportunities with SambaNova Systems, please apply through our University job listings.
SambaNova Systems is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard basis of age (40 and over), color, disability, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, military or veteran status, national origin/ancestry, race, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding), sexual orientation, and any other applicable status protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Customers turn to SambaNova to quickly deploy state-of-the-art AI capabilities to meet the demands of the AI-enabled world. Our purpose-built enterprise-scale AI platform is the technology backbone for the next generation of AI computing. We enable customers to unlock the valuable business insights trapped in their data. Our flagship offering, SambaNova Suite™, provides the most accurate generative AI models, optimized for enterprise and government organizations, deployed on-premises or in the cloud, and adapted with an organization’s data for greater accuracy