Customer Success Manager
The era of pervasive AI has arrived. In this era, organizations will use generative AI to unlock hidden value in their data, accelerate processes, reduce costs, drive efficiency and innovation to fundamentally transform their businesses and operations at scale.
SambaNova Suite™ is the first full-stack, generative AI platform, from chip to model, optimized for enterprise and government organizations. Powered by the intelligent SN40L chip, the SambaNova Suite is a fully integrated platform, delivered on-premises or in the cloud, combined with state-of-the-art open-source models that can be easily and securely fine-tuned using customer data for greater accuracy. Once adapted with customer data, customers retain model ownership in perpetuity, so they can turn generative AI into one of their most valuable assets.
Working at SambaNova
SambaNova’s mission is to be the number one platform for business AI. We are a full-stack provider of AI-specific chips, software, and models that come together to help every organization accelerate their AI journey.
This role presents a unique opportunity to shape the future of AI and the value it can unlock across every aspect of an organization’s business and operations. As customers adopt and implement AI solutions, this individual contributor will provide leadership and support for SambaNova Systems products. This is a high-visibility position where the individual contributor will be a customer success manager who works with our most strategic customers in the region. This role allows for both external and internal collaboration across the customer, engineering, and product to ensure a smooth customer support experience.
As a Customer Success Manager at SambaNova Systems in the EMEA Region, you will be responsible for building and leading account-level customer success strategies. We’re looking for someone who will fully embrace our positive, productive, and collaborative culture with a laser focus on the expansion of our existing customer base and customer satisfaction. This is a pivotal role where you will drive customer goals, product utilization, and business transformation, with the end goal being satisfied customers and revenue expansion for SambaNova. Additionally, you will be part of a diverse team of talented Customer Success Managers that operate in a fast-paced environment where new and innovative ideas to drive customer success are always welcome.
You will assist in shaping the long-term strategy for our Strategic CS organization and be accountable for the performance and expansion of SambaNova’s largest customers. The ideal candidate will have experience driving wall-to-wall adoption of AI, SaaS, or cloud products for enterprise customers. Additionally, candidates should have an action mindset, be excited by the idea of quickly scaling globally, and thrive in a fast-moving company that is focused on customer success.
This individual will be responsible for:
- Drive customer renewal and expansion of existing customer base by retaining and growing annual recurring revenue
- Become an advocate and expert of SambaNova’s products and services
- Nurture and grow customer relationships to attain best-in-class performance and value of SambaNova’s products by driving to customer goals and increasing product utilization
- Discover and highlight new use cases or professional services opportunities to further drive expansion
- Utilize our CSM engagement model to develop a nuanced understanding of key drivers for customer success and value of assigned accounts.
- Partner with go-to-market business development managers and leaders to design journeys for different industries and geographies and build operational processes to scale and optimize
- Represent the voice of the customer and influence internal stakeholders by promoting a customer-centric mindset across the organization
- Be a positive force in preserving a strong team culture during a period of rapid growth and driving high levels of employee experience
- Education requirement - Bachelor's Degree
- A minimum of 10+ years of professional experience
Additional Required Qualifications
- Experience in Customer Success and account management with a minimum of 5+ years of growing assigned accounts
- Proven track record of driving customer renewal and expansion of a minimum of $5 million+ per year utilizing upsell and cross-sell techniques
- Practiced knowledge utilizing CSM engagement models that not only deliver strong customer outcomes but exceptional experiences that drive customer value
- Skilled at designing and implementing processes and systems that are scalable, repeatable, visible, and measurable, continuously utilize current data to improve performance
- Effective at setting goals, tracking success metrics, and understanding how to leverage data to optimize strategy and execution
- Partners effectively with internal teams to deliver seamless customer experiences and provides Voice of the Customer feedback to help improve SambaNova’s products and services
- Capable of generating new and innovative approaches to problems to achieve desired results and deliver exceptional customer experiences.
- Ability to travel as needed
- Experience working in a high-growth startup
- A team player who demonstrates humility
- Action-oriented with a focus on speed and results
- Ability to thrive in a no-boundaries culture and make an impact on innovation
Please note that in order to be considered an applicant for any position at SambaNova Systems, you must submit an application form for each position for which you believe you are qualified.
If you are a new, recent (within the last two years), or upcoming college graduate and are interested in opportunities with SambaNova Systems, please apply through our university job listings.
SambaNova Systems is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard basis of age (40 and over), color, disability, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, military or veteran status, national origin/ancestry, race, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding), sexual orientation, and any other applicable status protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Customers turn to SambaNova to quickly deploy state-of-the-art generative AI capabilities within the enterprise. Our purpose-built enterprise-scale AI platform is the technology backbone for the next generation of AI computing.
Headquartered in Palo Alto, California, SambaNova Systems was founded in 2017 by industry luminaries, and hardware and software design experts from Sun/Oracle and Stanford University. Investors include SoftBank Vision Fund 2, funds and accounts managed by BlackRock, Intel Capital, GV, Walden International, Temasek, GIC, Redline Capital, Atlantic Bridge Ventures, Celesta, and several others. Visit us at sambanova.ai. Follow SambaNova Systems on Linkedin.