Vayyar’s 4D imaging platforms are leading the way to a safer world.
Our technology, initially designed for early-stage breast cancer screening, has since evolved rapidly to provide multilayered software, advanced algo and high-resolution RF sensing that’s redefining industries including automotive, senior care, security, and robotics.
We are looking for SW Architect:
- Analyze and define software requirements.
- Design and architect real-time embedded software systems.
- Document software designs and specifications.
- Work with other engineers and stakeholders to ensure software meets requirements.
- Stay up-to-date on the latest technologies and trends in real-time embedded software development.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or a related field.
- 10+ years of experience in real-time embedded software development.
- Experience with C and C++ programming languages.
- Experience with real-time operating systems (RTOS).
- Experience with embedded systems hardware and software integration.
- Experience with hard real-time systems design.
- Experience with software development methodologies and processes.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Desired Skills
Experience with safety-critical software development.
Experience with ISO26262 / ASPICE or other safety-critical software life cycle processes.
Experience with AUTOSAR Classic Platform
Experience with scripting languages