Bluetooth Firmware Developer
Posted on Wednesday, December 7, 2022
Alif Semiconductor is revolutionizing the way secure connected AI-enabled embedded solutions are created. We are looking for motivated individuals who want to be involved in a fast-paced environment with cutting-edge technology.
We are looking for an experienced, self-driven and motivated Bluetooth BLE firmware developer for Alif MCU products in Oulu, Finland.
- Develop and Integrate BLE Link Layer Firmware with Alif RF front end
- Develop and integrate BLE Application Layer firmware with Alif MCU system architecture
- Design embedded Application Examples and a Proof-of-Concept solutions.
- Assist engineering teams in defining product specifications and help improve performance.
- Act as the link between marketing and engineering teams in translating product requirements.
- Ensure customer satisfaction by providing outstanding support and guidance.
- Degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science with academic and/or experiential background in System Communications and/or Embedded Systems.
- Strong background in Bluetooth and BLE architecture, operation and specifications.
- Prior experience developing BLE Link Layer or BLE Application layer firmware for MCU products.
- 5+ years of experience of developing firmware and/or software for embedded products / MCU’s.
- Familiar with embedded software development and debug environments (IDE’s, Jtag debuggers) and modern software development tools (Git, Jira, etc.).
- Experience in HW(FPGA)/SW/Firmware based prototyping to demonstrate proof of concept
- Strong programming skills with tried experience crafting, prototyping, and delivering advanced algorithmic heavy embedded solutions.
- Equally comfortable working with well-defined and ambiguous requirements.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills and proactive, team player, can-do attitude.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Desired Skills & Experience
- Comfortable working with resource constrained embedded platforms
- Experience in Real Time Operating Systems and the use of Linux as embedded operating system.
- Experience with power management for embedded systems is a big plus.
Alif Semiconductor provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.