Onboarding Specialist (weekend shifts)
Santa Monica, CA, USA
Posted on Thursday, April 27, 2023
Who is Autonomy?
We fundamentally believe everyone should have access to mobility that is free from debt and long-term commitment. We have created the quickest and easiest way to get into an electric vehicle. Autonomy was founded by auto retail and finance disruptors, Scott Painter and Georg Bauer, who pioneered the Car-as-a-Service (CaaS) and vehicle subscription categories. Autonomy is enabling vehicle subscriptions to become a mainstream and liberating alternative to traditional car buying or leasing.
What do we offer?
- Health, vision & dental benefits with fully-covered monthly premiums for you & any of your dependents
- 401k retirement program
- Generous PTO (paid time off)
- Company-provided lunch anytime you are at HQ
What impact will you have?
- You will play one of the most important roles in the Autonomy experience by ensuring each subscriber successfully onboards their vehicle
What will you be responsible for?
- Prepare vehicles for new subscriptions
- Check-in vehicle returns
- Safely drive and porter vehicles within parking facilities, to and from vendors, and to and from external services
- Clean and maintain fleet making sure they are ready for customer subscriptions
- Maintain adequate charge in electric vehicles
- Manage inventory and reorder supplies, as needed
- Manage the fleet of vehicles
- Track schedules, prioritize, and manage time effectively to meet deadlines
- Complete and record processes and procedures
- Maintain inventory control for vehicles, keys, and paperwork
- Communicate with various teams that are involved in the vehicle onboarding process
- Meet and greet customers, communicate clearly and effectively
- Walk customers through the onboarding process
- Orient customers with the vehicle they will be subscribing too
- Maintain a high quality customer experience
- Perform additional responsibilities, as assigned to meet business needs
Who will be successful in this role?
- 2+ years of customer service experience
- Valid U.S. driver’s license in the state where the position is based
- Clean driving record/history over the past 5 years
- Ability to be insured for a vehicle
- Ability to take on new challenges, define new processes, excel at efficiency, and provide a superior customer experience to our subscribers
- Ability to succeed within a cross-functional team emphasizing collective ownership in a fast-paced environment
- Confidence and willingness to challenge the status quo in a way that builds team support and strengthens the organization
- Ability to teach and learn from others to promote continuity of knowledge and personal development
- Ability to work effectively, independently and as a team member
- Available to work a flexible schedule to support business needs, including evenings and weekends when necessary
NextCar Holding Company, Inc. (“Autonomy”) is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. It's Autonomy's policy to provide equal opportunity in employment to all employees and applicants for employment. No person will be discriminated against in employment because of race, color, religion, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sex, medical condition (as defined by California law and which includes pregnancy or childbirth), national origin, age, physical or mental disability, political activity or affiliation, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, taking or requesting statutorily protected leave, or any other legally protected status where there is no bona fide occupational qualification or legitimate business reason for the differing treatment. In addition, Autonomy prohibits harassment on any of the bases listed above or any other characteristics protected under federal, state or local laws. Autonomy is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please let us know.
See more open positions at Autonomy Corporation
Something looks off?