Senior Field Application Engineer
CNEX Labs, Inc. is a stealth mode start-up company chartered with developing hardware and software solutions for solid-state-storage. Led by an experienced management team and well-funded by strategic investments from tier 1 companies in storage and networking, CNEX is quickly advancing product technology to deliver high-performance and extreme scalability for the next generation of storage. CNEX has 40+ employees in the US and Europe, and 80+ employees in China.
Sr. Field Applications Engineer
· Help manage and resolve customer issues and address product specific questions.
· Conduct ASIC validation and characterization and driving improvements back into the ASIC design process.
· Conduct target application research to aid in support/development of our internal and external customers.
· Create application notes for internal and external customers.
· Setup oscilloscope and/or logic and protocol analyzer to facilitate development or debug issues.
· Provide technical training to customers.
· Assist in first silicon debug and bring-up.
· Excellent understanding of customer/application needs relative to product(s), technology, technical trends, competition, design process and design cycle.
· Design and test experience in solid state storage product applications. This can include system design, product engineering, debug and test.
- BSEE or equivalent with a minimum of 3 years professional industry experience in an application engineering role.
- C programming
· Able to acquire additional knowledge in a fast paced and informal learning environment as well as demonstrated ability to acquire deep technical understanding of key data storage technologies.
- Able to work with test and lab equipment (e.g. oscilloscope, logic analyzer, PCIe protocol analyzer).
· A good understanding of NVMe, PCIe, Toggle/ONFI protocols is a plus.
Competitive salary and benefits package offered