GPGPU Software Engineer
Backed by Celesta Capital, Continental, Robert Bosch, GreatPoint Ventures, Toyota AI Ventures, BMW i Ventures, The Mayfield Fund, and other leading VC partners, the company is headquartered in San Jose, California with additional operations in Munich, Germany. We value having diverse teams and want you to grow as we grow—whether you’re just starting out in your career or managing a large team, you’ll be amazed at the magnitude of your impact.
- B.S. (M.S. preferred) in Computer Science, Electrical or Computer Engineering or a related field.
- 3+ years of experience developing embedded software.
- C/C++ fluency / OpenGL/GLSL fluency
- Object-oriented programming / API design experience
- Debugging / profiling / optimizing experience
- Experience with full life-cycle of development, including product release
- Innovative mindset
- Highly motivated and eager to learn
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills
Preferred but not required
- Experience with cross-platform / large scale software development
- Experience with GUI libraries, specifically Qt
- Experience with Operating System Kernels and multi-threaded programming
- Knowledge of computer networking
- Halide etc
- CDNN (Ceva Deep neural Network)
Recogni's culture was built on the following values that are equally important to us as business:
- Put people first. We only succeed when our people succeed.
- Ethics and integrity always; Being open, honest, and respectful of everyone.
- Think Big. Be ambitious and have audacious goals.
- Aim for excellence. Quality and excellence count in everything we do.
- Own it and get it done. Results matter!
- Make Each Person Better together than they would be as an individual.
- Embrace each others’ differences.
- Embrace that there will be differences.
Recogni is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that a diverse team is better at tackling complex problems and coming up with innovative solutions. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, race, religion, pregnancy, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
A note to Recruitment Agencies: Please don’t reach out to Recogni employees or leaders about our roles -- we’ve got it covered. We don’t accept unsolicited agency resumes and we are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Thank you for your understanding.
Something looks off?