Engineer - DevOps
At Rizzle, we are launching the first Generative AI-based text-to-video automation for enterprises. Rizzle is a Series C company with over $50M in funding. We are an ex-Google and ex-Qualcomm founding team and are backed by Celesta Capital, Korea Investment Partners, Orbit Venture Partners, and 4-Good Ventures.
If you are intrigued with ChatGPT, prepare to be wowed by Rizzle’s text-to-video magic! One Forbes writer says “When I got home I tried it and was blown away by the amazing first draft…”
Rizzle’s video creation technology has been used by over 10M creators to create 500M+ videos over the last 4 years. Our Text-to-Video automation aims to bring an easy and scalable video creation experience to the enterprise.
Rizzle is transforming the internet with video-first experiences. We’re a small, scrappy startup with a flat organization. If you like rolling up your sleeves and setting your own scope, this maybe the right fit for you!
- Run the production environment by monitoring availability and taking a holistic view of system health
- Build software and systems to manage platform infrastructure and applications
- Improve reliability, quality, and time-to-market of our suite of software solutions
- Measure and optimize system performance, with an eye toward pushing our capabilities forward, getting ahead of customer needs, and innovating to continually improve
- Provide primary operational support and engineering for multiple large distributed software applications
- Gather and analyze metrics from both operating systems and applications to assist in performance tuning and fault finding
- Partner with development teams to improve services through rigorous testing and release procedures
- Participate in system design consulting, platform management, and capacity planning
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or other highly technical, scientific discipline
- Experience with Cloud services preferably AWS
- Must have worked with Kubernetes (EKS preferred) in production
- Strong networking and Operating system knowledge
- Must be good with Node.js
- Knowledge of Kafka, Elasticsearch, and other distributed systems is a plus
- Prefer to have: Python scripting, Jenkins, Docker, Cloud Infra & Services, Linux, Shell scripting, Terraform, Git and Github, GitOps