Senior Engineer - Quality Testing
At Rizzle, we are launching the first Generative AI-based text-to-video automation for enterprises. Rizzle is a Series C company with over $50M in funding. We are an ex-Google and ex-Qualcomm founding team and are backed by Celesta Capital, Korea Investment Partners, Orbit Venture Partners, and 4-Good Ventures.If you are intrigued with ChatGPT, prepare to be wowed by Rizzle’s text-to-video magic! One Forbes writer says “When I got home I tried it and was blown away by the amazing first draft…”Rizzle’s video creation technology has been used by over 10M creators to create 500M+ videos over the last 4 years. Our Text-to-Video automation aims to bring an easy and scalable video creation experience to the enterprise.Rizzle is transforming the internet with video-first experiences. We’re a small, scrappy startup with a flat organization. If you like rolling up your sleeves and setting your own scope, this may be the right fit for you!
- Provide guidance to the QA team, upskill the team in manual, and lead the quality aspects
- Develop test strategies and plan the testing aspects, create test harnesses and infrastructure
- Provide technical expertise to the team in manual testing, testing methodologies, processes, tools, and techniques
- Work with stakeholders to ensure a comprehensive set of test requirements are understood and aligned with business objectives
- Direct the development of the QA strategy, methodology, discipline, and framework.
- Work with development and QA managers to coordinate release activities and ensure timely delivery of all features
- 5+ years of Experience in Website testing.
- Hands-on experience on UI/API/Performance and Security automation testing.
- Strong working experience on tools like JUnit, Selenium, JMeter, TestNG, Post-Man
- Hands-on experience in developing test automation frameworks
- Strong coding skills
- Good understanding of cloud technologies, preferably AWS
- Experience in defining/improving QA processes, set up continuous integration & deployment practices, tracking and providing clear metrics throughout the development cycle
- Solid understanding of testing techniques and different types of testing