Sr. Hardware Engineer - Sacramento/Granite Bay, CA
Sacramento, CA, USA
Posted on Monday, August 28, 2023
NOT A REMOTE POSITION MUST BE LOCATED IN OR NEAR SACRAMENTO/GRANITE BAY, CA AREA. Reviver is the very first technology company to develop a digital license plate. We use groundbreaking technology to digitize license plates and make them multi-functional. We have introduced our concept on a global scale and are on an exciting trajectory. Reviver offers opportunities to work in a collaborative environment that rewards creative thinking and provides opportunities for advancement. As the first of our kind, we are truly in a class of our own. We offer competitive pay and great benefits for our employees.Sr. Hardware Engineer will develop, implement, and coordinate plans and procedures for the consumer products produced by ReviverMx Inc.Key Competencies:
- Hardware/RF (Design/Functional Testing)
- US/International Regulatory
- Design for Mass Production
- Personnel Management
- Designing and testing hardware components and product prototypes, analyzing test data, eliminating errors, modifying existing hardware, and designing hardware for Reviver equipment to meet requirements using working models or theoretical models.
- Knowledge of circuit boards, processors, chips, and electronic equipment.
- Performing schematic capture, PCB design, prototyping bring-up and debugging, test plan creation, and functional verification.
- Working proficiently with oscilloscopes, power supplies, frequency generators, soldering irons, and other off-the-shelf equipment.
- All aspects of printed circuit board (PCB) design, including Signal Integrity, Power Integrity, PCB layout, power circuitry design, system debugging, and validation. Define PCB materials and layout rules for high-speed and RF circuits.
- Write detailed functional specifications to document the hardware development process and support hardware introduction.
- Select hardware and material, assuring compliance with specifications and product requirements.
- Test and verify hardware and support peripherals to ensure they meet specifications and requirements by recording and analyzing test data.
- Direct technicians, engineering designers, or other technical support personnel as needed.
- Provide technical support to designers, marketing and sales departments, suppliers, engineers, and other team members throughout the product development and implementation process.
- Understanding and leading Regulatory process in US and International Customer countries.
- Minimum qualification bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering
- 8+ years of experience as a Hardware engineer
- Team player who collaborates well with both colleagues and clients for maximum quality throughout the design/production process
- Well-versed capability in reading Schematics, PCB layouts, and component specifications
- Proven expertise in OrCAD, Arena, and Power systems.
- 2+ years of Regulatory Experience
- Collaborates with other senior-level staff to prepare engineering modification proposals.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Must be able to lift 25 pounds at times