The third era of AI has arrived, powered by Generative AI. Generative AI is achieving step-function increases in scale, versatility, and accuracy compared to legacy AI technologies, presenting an opportunity for organizations to fundamentally transform their business and operations.
SambaNova Suite™ is enabling organizations and enterprises to achieve the transformative promise of these new AI technologies with a fully integrated hardware-software system that delivers innovation across the full AI stack, including the most accurate generative AI models, optimized for enterprise and government. This creates the AI backbone for the next 10 years and beyond.
Working at SambaNova
This role presents a unique opportunity to shape the future of AI and the value it can unlock across every aspect of an organization’s business and operations. As customers adopt and implement AI solutions, this individual contributor will provide technical leadership and support of SambaNova Systems products. This is a high-visibility position where the individual contributor will be a customer engineer that works with our most strategic customers in the region. This role allows for both external and internal collaboration across the customer, engineering, and product to ensure a smooth customer support experience.
SambaNova is hiring a post-sales Customer Engineer in UAE who will be responsible for the success of specific customers as they deploy solutions with SambaNova Systems. You will work with identified customers to make sure everything involving their deployment and interactions goes smoothly.
The ideal candidate will have extensive, hands-on experience in system engineering, software, and managing technical customer relationships in enterprise or cloud systems or software paired with strong relationship and collaborative skills to engage with others and to achieve outstanding customer success.
- Experience with AI/ML market, customer needs, and technologies
- Expertise with system engineering concepts
- Exceptional customer relationship skills
- Experience with both hardware and software technologies
- Hands-on technical deployment skills
- Superior analytical and problem solving skills
- Team-oriented and collaborative by nature
- Ability to address multiple internal and external stakeholders in a clear and concise manner.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks with competition priorities
This individual will be responsible for:
- Own customer related technical activities and relationships, including product adoption and implementation, support, etc.
- Be a trusted advisor and key technical resource for identified customers
- Become an expert in SambaNova Systems products
- Resolve technical problems where possible and work with development to deliver solutions for advanced issues
- Complete technical work with a wide variety of internal and external stakeholders in a timely and efficient manner
- Communicate effectively with a diverse audience of internal and external stakeholders
- Translate business cases and requirements into appropriate technical solutions
- Demonstrate, architect, design and deliver solutions with SambaNova Systems with appropriate value proposition and technical merit
- Gather customer feedback and communicate back to engineering team in a prioritized manner to influence bug fixes and next generation products
- Present and demonstrate SambaNova Systems at external community events like trade shows and conferences
- Assist with creating and maintaining product documentation, best practices, demos, and other customer facing documentation
- Travel to customer and trade shows as required.
- Some responsibility for off-hours support during significant events as required.
- Bachelor’s degree with a technical focus
- Minimum 5 years experience with external customers
- Travel to customer site occasionally
Additional Required Qualifications
- Hands on troubleshooting of deep learning models for accuracy, performance, and other important customer attributes
- Deep learning in NLP or CV; proof-of-concepts and solutions are a plus
- Python and PyTorch experience for minimum of 2 years
- Experience with systems, including Linux OS and hardware
- Experience working in a high-growth startup
- A team player who demonstrates humility
- Action-oriented with a focus on speed and results
- Ability to thrive in a no-boundaries culture and make an impact on innovation
Annual Salary Range and Level
The base salary for this position ranges from $150,000.00/year up to $200,000.00/year. This range is based on role, level, and location and reflects the salary target for new hires in the US. Individual pay within the range will depend on a number of factors, including a candidate’s job-related qualifications, skills, competencies and experience, and location.
SambaNova offers a competitive total rewards package, including the base salary, plus equity and benefits. We cover 95% premium coverage for employee medical insurance, and 80% premium coverage for dependents and offer a Health Savings Account(HSA) with employer contribution. We also offer Dental, Vision, Short/Long term Disability, Basic Life, Voluntary Life and AD&D insurance plans in addition to Flexible Spending Account(FSA) options like Health Care, Limited Purpose, and Dependent Care. Our library of well-being benefits includes a full subscription to Headspace, access to One Medical, counseling services with an Employee Assistance Program, and much more.
Please note that in order to be considered an applicant for any position at SambaNova Systems you must submit an application form for each position for which you believe you are qualified.
If you are a new, recent (within the last two years), or upcoming college graduate and are interested in opportunities with SambaNova Systems, please apply through our University job listings.
SambaNova Systems is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard basis of age (40 and over), color, disability, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, military or veteran status, national origin/ancestry, race, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding), sexual orientation, and any other applicable status protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Customers turn to SambaNova to quickly deploy state-of-the-art AI capabilities to meet the demands of the AI-enabled world. Our purpose-built enterprise-scale AI platform is the technology backbone for the next generation of AI computing. We enable customers to unlock the valuable business insights trapped in their data. Our flagship offering, SambaNova Suite™, provides the most accurate generative AI models, optimized for enterprise and government organizations, deployed on-premises or in the cloud, and adapted with an organization’s data for greater accuracy