Senior Software Engineer, DevOps
The third era of AI has arrived, powered by Generative AI. Generative AI is achieving step-function increases in scale, versatility, and accuracy compared to legacy AI technologies, presenting an opportunity for organizations to fundamentally transform their business and operations.
SambaNova Suite™ is enabling organizations and enterprises to achieve the transformative promise of these new AI technologies with a fully integrated hardware-software system that delivers innovation across the full AI stack, including the most accurate generative AI models, optimized for enterprise and government. This creates the AI backbone for the next 10 years and beyond.
Working at SambaNova
This role presents a unique opportunity to shape the future of AI and the value it can unlock across every aspect of an organization’s business and operations. It is a high-visibility position that will shape the future of the AI platform by delivering best-in-class cost-performance software solutions.
SambaNova is hiring a Senior DevOps Software Engineer, Runtime, to lead the technical evolution of the developer experience as we scale to a global SaaS provider.
- Drive the adoption of cutting-edge DevOps technologies, such as GitOps, MLOps, Kubernetes, and Argo CD, to enhance software development, testing, and deployment efficiency.
- Oversee the maintenance of leading continuous integration systems and ensure seamless integration with other systems and tools for optimal performance.
- Work closely with stakeholders to assess and implement enterprise-level systems that align with the organization's goals and objectives.
- 7+ years in DevOps, software engineering, and technology architecture, with a demonstrated ability to design, implement, and maintain secure, scalable, and resilient systems to support software development and deployment
Additional Required Qualifications
- Strong technical acumen with Python, GitHub, and other relevant technologies and tools, with a proven ability to lead technical teams and mentor junior members
- Strong knowledge of containerization, orchestration, and monitoring technologies, such as Docker, Kubernetes (K8s), Argo, Prometheus, Grafana, and ELK Stack, with the ability to implement and maintain a secure and scalable infrastructure
- Proven startup experience in scaling and supporting engineering teams, with the ability to lead by example and foster a high-performance culture
- In-depth understanding of DevOps principles, practices, and tools, including Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment, and Continuous Delivery, with hands-on experience in configuring and maintaining CI/CD pipelines using tools such as Jenkins, Travis CI, or CircleCI
- Proficient in cloud computing technologies and have experience working with Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, or Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
- Scripting proficiency in languages such as Python, GO, or Bash and experience automating infrastructure and deployment processes
- Familiarity with version control systems, such as Git and GitHub, and experience with GitOps and infrastructure as code (IaC) principles and tools, such as Terraform or CloudFormation
Please note that in order to be considered an applicant for any position at SambaNova Systems you must submit an application form for each position for which you believe you are qualified.
If you are a new, recent (within the last two years), or upcoming college graduate and are interested in opportunities with SambaNova Systems, please apply through our University job listings.
SambaNova Systems is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard basis of age (40 and over), color, disability, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, military or veteran status, national origin/ancestry, race, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding), sexual orientation, and any other applicable status protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Customers turn to SambaNova to quickly deploy state-of-the-art AI capabilities to meet the demands of the AI-enabled world. Our purpose-built enterprise-scale AI platform is the technology backbone for the next generation of AI computing. We enable customers to unlock the valuable business insights trapped in their data. Our flagship offering, SambaNova Suite™, provides the most accurate generative AI models, optimized for enterprise and government organizations, deployed on-premises or in the cloud, and adapted with an organization’s data for greater accuracy