Content Marketing Manager
The era of pervasive AI has arrived. In this era, organizations will use generative AI to unlock hidden value in their data, accelerate processes, reduce costs, drive efficiency and innovation to fundamentally transform their businesses and operations at scale.
SambaNova Suite™ is the first full-stack, generative AI platform, from chip to model, optimized for enterprise and government organizations. Powered by the intelligent SN40L chip, the SambaNova Suite is a fully integrated platform, delivered on-premises or in the cloud, combined with state-of-the-art open-source models that can be easily and securely fine-tuned using customer data for greater accuracy. Once adapted with customer data, customers retain model ownership in perpetuity, so they can turn generative AI into one of their most valuable assets.
Working at SambaNova
Customers turn to SambaNova to quickly deploy state-of-the-art AI capabilities to gain a competitive advantage. Our purpose-built enterprise-scale AI platform is the technology backbone for the next generation of AI computing. We power the foundation models that unlock the valuable business insights trapped in data.
This role presents a unique opportunity to shape the future of AI and the value it can unlock across every aspect of an organization’s business and operations, including attracting and connecting cutting edge enterprises keen on transforming their businesses through the power of generative AI with the most comprehensive and powerful full-stack solution on the market.
SambaNova is hiring a Content Marketing Manager to engage prospects and customers at each level of the buying committee (executive, manager, technical) on ways to leverage AI strategically and effectively. The content you create will engage new prospects and continue that engagement at each point along their SambaNova journey. Example initiatives include webinars and podcasts introducing AI and SambaNova, executive panels looking at the global issues surrounding AI, and compelling technical content aimed at AI and ML teams. The ultimate goal of this position is to create greater awareness and understanding of the SambaNova corporate brand and offerings, as well as create a trust relationship with customers by highlighting how SambaNova can help utilize AI to solve relevant challenges. Ideal candidates will have experience working in a fast-paced startup environment, be driven and self-sufficient, with an eye to creative problem solving. You will bring new ideas and test new content ideas and formats to achieve the right mix of interest across the customer landscape. You will work closely with the executive, sales and product teams.
This individual will be responsible for:
- Creating high quality content that will be published across various platforms, including but not limited to the SambaNova blog, email campaign outreach, YouTube, LinkedIn, third-party syndication channels, and amplification channels
- Expertise in crafting content for multiple output types, from long-form papers, video, webinar panels, listicles, infographics, etc.
- Working closely with executives, salespeople, and subject matter experts across the company
- Engaging with customers, prospects, and/or analysts, when applicable, to contribute shared content from those audiences or solicit feedback on content programs
- Driving content that engages CTOs/CIOs, AI/ML teams, VPs and managers, digital transformation change agents, and researchers on AI topics that will help them along each phase of their AI buying journey, from awareness to selection
- Recommending new marketing infrastructure where appropriate
- Staying current on the AI landscape and helping the team learn and grow by sharing this knowledge
- Bachelor’s Degree,r Master’s Degree, or equivalent relevant experience
- 2-3 years in content marketing
- Proficient writing skills and a passion for crafting engaging content
- Understanding of basic content marketing or inbound marketing mechanics to ensure the content built is easily discoverable and engaging
- Firm understanding of AI technology and landscape with at least 2 years working in AI
- Successfully collaborating cross-functionally across teams
Additional Required Qualifications
- Have successfully engaged both high-level and technical audiences with pertinent and timely AI content
- Understanding of the use of AI to tackle current challenges being faced by enterprises
- Familiarity with the generative AI landscape, both hardware and software, and the associated values of each
- Highly organized and self-motivated, with the ability to work both independently and on a face-paced, collaborative team
- Experience working in a high-growth startup
- A team player who demonstrates humility
- Action-oriented with a focus on speed & results
- Ability to thrive in a no-boundaries culture & make an impact on innovation
- Experience scaling successful technical communities around products
Annual Salary Range and Level
The base salary for this position ranges from $135k to $190k. This range is based on role, level, and location and reflects the salary target for new hires in the US. Individual pay within the range will depend on a number of factors, including a candidate’s job-related qualifications, skills, competencies, experience, and location.
SambaNova offers a competitive total rewards package, including the base salary, plus equity and benefits. We cover 95% premium coverage for employee medical insurance, and 80% premium coverage for dependents, and we offer a Health Savings Account (HSA) with employer contribution. We also offer Dental, Vision, Short/Long term Disability, Basic Life, Voluntary Life and AD&D insurance plans in addition to Flexible Spending Account (FSA) options like Health Care, Limited Purpose, and Dependent Care. Our library of well-being benefits includes a full subscription to Headspace, access to One Medical, counseling services with an Employee Assistance Program, and much more.
Please note that in order to be considered an applicant for any position at SambaNova Systems, you must submit an application form for each position for which you believe you are qualified.
If you are a new, recent (within the last two years), or upcoming college graduate and are interested in opportunities with SambaNova Systems, please apply through our university job listings.
SambaNova Systems is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard basis of age (40 and over), color, disability, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, military or veteran status, national origin/ancestry, race, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding), sexual orientation, and any other applicable status protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Customers turn to SambaNova to quickly deploy state-of-the-art generative AI capabilities within the enterprise. Our purpose-built enterprise-scale AI platform is the technology backbone for the next generation of AI computing.
Headquartered in Palo Alto, California, SambaNova Systems was founded in 2017 by industry luminaries, and hardware and software design experts from Sun/Oracle and Stanford University. Investors include SoftBank Vision Fund 2, funds and accounts managed by BlackRock, Intel Capital, GV, Walden International, Temasek, GIC, Redline Capital, Atlantic Bridge Ventures, Celesta, and several others. Visit us at sambanova.ai. Follow SambaNova Systems on Linkedin.