Senior Product Designer
The era of pervasive AI has arrived. In this era, organizations will use generative AI to unlock hidden value in their data, accelerate processes, reduce costs, drive efficiency and innovation to fundamentally transform their businesses and operations at scale.
SambaNova Suite™ is the first full-stack, generative AI platform, from chip to model, optimized for enterprise and government organizations. Powered by the intelligent SN40L chip, the SambaNova Suite is a fully integrated platform, delivered on-premises or in the cloud, combined with state-of-the-art open-source models that can be easily and securely fine-tuned using customer data for greater accuracy. Once adapted with customer data, customers retain model ownership in perpetuity, so they can turn generative AI into one of their most valuable assets.
This is a high-visibility position and will be part of the SambaNova (SN) Suite Product Team. SambaNova Suite enables enterprise customers to train, test and deploy open source foundational models without worrying about the complexity of the underlying software and hardware infrastructure.
We are searching for a Senior Product Designer to join our dynamic team who will collaborate with the Product, Customer engineering and AI/Software engineering and marketing teams to contribute towards building a State of the Art experience for SambaNova users. and play a critical role in driving product innovation and market success.
- Define and manage design system and guidelines
- Evolve design processes that promote collaboration, transparency and agility
- Produce high quality UX design solutions through wireframes, visual and graphic designs, flow diagrams, storyboards, site maps, and prototypes
- Conduct user and market research to understand user problems and work with the Product team on prioritizing high-impact problems and identifying solutions
- Collaborate with engineering and QA teams to ensure design quality
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience 4+ years of UI/UX experience on B2B products
Additional Required Qualifications
- Fluent in current design tools like Figma
- Experience creating B2B and web based applications with complex user workflows
- Experience creating and implementing design systems
- Demonstrated ability to work iteratively and in a fast-paced environment, balancing long term thinking with pragmatism
- Demonstrated ability to deliver simple, user friendly experiences for complex concepts and workflows. Experience in designing for a technical audience like data scientists and developers is preferredAbility to articulate user problems, potential solutions, rationale behind them, and pros and cons of each
- Basic understanding of UI implementation to understand constraints and identify creative solutions that result in a great user experience
- Open minded, collaborative, flexible work style, and very comfortable in receiving feedback
Benefits Summary for US-Based Full-Time Direct Employment Positions
(The Recruiter will provide benefit details for non-US-based roles)
SambaNova offers a competitive total rewards package, including the base salary, plus equity and benefits. We cover 95% premium coverage for employee medical insurance, and 77% premium coverage for dependents and offer a Health Savings Account (HSA) with employer contribution. We also offer Dental, Vision, Short/Long term Disability, Basic Life, Voluntary Life, and AD&D insurance plans in addition to Flexible Spending Account (FSA) options like Health Care, Limited Purpose, and Dependent Care. Our library of well-being benefits available to you and your dependents includes a full subscription to Headspace, Gympass+ membership with access to physical gyms, One Medical membership, counseling services with an Employee Assistance Program, and much more.
Please note that in order to be considered an applicant for any position at SambaNova Systems, you must submit an application form for each position for which you believe you are qualified.
If you are a new, recent (within the last two years), or upcoming college graduate and are interested in opportunities with SambaNova Systems, please apply through our university job listings.
SambaNova Systems is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard basis of age (40 and over), color, disability, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, military or veteran status, national origin/ancestry, race, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding), sexual orientation, and any other applicable status protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Customers turn to SambaNova to quickly deploy state-of-the-art generative AI capabilities within the enterprise. Our purpose-built enterprise-scale AI platform is the technology backbone for the next generation of AI computing.
Headquartered in Palo Alto, California, SambaNova Systems was founded in 2017 by industry luminaries, and hardware and software design experts from Sun/Oracle and Stanford University. Investors include SoftBank Vision Fund 2, funds and accounts managed by BlackRock, Intel Capital, GV, Walden International, Temasek, GIC, Redline Capital, Atlantic Bridge Ventures, Celesta, and several others. Visit us at sambanova.ai. Follow SambaNova Systems on Linkedin.