Senior Product Manager
The era of pervasive AI has arrived. In this era, organizations will use generative AI to unlock hidden value in their data, accelerate processes, reduce costs, drive efficiency and innovation to fundamentally transform their businesses and operations at scale.
SambaNova Suite™ is the first full-stack, generative AI platform, from chip to model, optimized for enterprise and government organizations. Powered by the intelligent SN40L chip, the SambaNova Suite is a fully integrated platform, delivered on-premises or in the cloud, combined with state-of-the-art open-source models that can be easily and securely fine-tuned using customer data for greater accuracy. Once adapted with customer data, customers retain model ownership in perpetuity, so they can turn generative AI into one of their most valuable assets.
SambaNova’s mission is to be the number one platform for business AI. We are a full-stack provider of AI-specific chips, software, and models that come together to help every organization accelerate their AI journey.
This role presents a unique opportunity to shape the future of AI and the value it can unlock across every aspect of an organization’s business and operations, including the organization's ability to train and run state-of-the-art large foundation models to churn enormous amounts of data and provide game-changing predictions for their business scenarios.
This is a high-visibility position and will be part of the SambaStudio Product Team within our flagship product, SambaNova (SN) Suite. SambaStudio enables enterprise customers to train, test and deploy open source foundational models without worrying about the complexity of the underlying software and hardware infrastructure.
We are searching for a Senior Product Manager to join our dynamic team who will spearhead the execution of the roadmap successfully and play a critical role in driving product innovation and market success.
- Product Roadmap Execution - Understand the targeted problem statement clearly, collaborate with multiple different teams, come up with clear requirements and work with different engineering teams to successfully execute the solution in time
- Market Analysis and Research - Conduct thorough market research, competitor analysis, and customer feedback assessment to identify market needs and opportunities, positioning our products for maximum impact and competitiveness and contributing towards building a winning roadmap
- Cross-Functional Collaboration - Collaborate closely with software engineering, AI engineering, design, sales, marketing and support teams to drive successful product development, implementation, and go-to-market strategies
- AI Expertise and Innovation - Leverage your expertise in the AI domain to drive innovation and enhancement of AI capabilities within our software offerings, ensuring they remain at the forefront of technology
- Product Development Lifecycle - Oversee the entire product development lifecycle, from concept ideation to product launch, ensuring high-quality, scalable, and user-centric solutions
- Customer Focus - Champion a customer-centric approach by gathering and analyzing customer feedback, driving product improvements, and ensuring customer satisfaction with our B2B solutions
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business, or related field.
- A minimum of 3 years of dedicated product management experience, with at least 5 years of overall professional experience in AI or enterprise B2B products
Additional Required Qualifications
- Proven track record of successfully developing and launching software products within the AI domain or similar technology-driven sectors
- Experience working on on-prem products for enterprises with less visibility into user telemetry or other similar B2B products
- Excellent leadership, communication, and stakeholder management skills with the ability to collaborate effectively across diverse teams
- Experience with Agile/Scrum methodologies and product management toolsAction-oriented with a focus on speed and results
- Ability to thrive in a no-boundaries culture and make an impact on innovation
- Adaptability and Flexibility - Thrive in a fast-paced, evolving AI landscape. Navigate uncertainties and changing priorities with resilience
- Comfort with Ambiguity - Embrace and remain resourceful in situations where complete information is unavailable in the dynamic AI industry
- Agile Decision-Making - Pivot swiftly with evolving market dynamics, making informed decisions based on incomplete data while aligning with strategic goals
- Risk-Taking for Innovation - Encourage calculated risk-taking to drive innovation, fostering creativity while effectively managing potential outcomes
- Resilient Leadership - Maintain composure, inspire confidence, and foster continuous learning and growth amidst uncertainty and high-pressure situations
- Humility - A team player who demonstrates humility #LI-TD1
Benefits Summary for US-Based Full-Time Direct Employment Positions
(The Recruiter will provide benefit details for non-US-based roles)
SambaNova offers a competitive total rewards package, including the base salary, plus equity and benefits. We cover 95% premium coverage for employee medical insurance, and 77% premium coverage for dependents and offer a Health Savings Account (HSA) with employer contribution. We also offer Dental, Vision, Short/Long term Disability, Basic Life, Voluntary Life, and AD&D insurance plans in addition to Flexible Spending Account (FSA) options like Health Care, Limited Purpose, and Dependent Care. Our library of well-being benefits available to you and your dependents includes a full subscription to Headspace, Gympass+ membership with access to physical gyms, One Medical membership, counseling services with an Employee Assistance Program, and much more.
Please note that in order to be considered an applicant for any position at SambaNova Systems, you must submit an application form for each position for which you believe you are qualified.
If you are a new, recent (within the last two years), or upcoming college graduate and are interested in opportunities with SambaNova Systems, please apply through our university job listings.
SambaNova Systems is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard basis of age (40 and over), color, disability, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, military or veteran status, national origin/ancestry, race, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding), sexual orientation, and any other applicable status protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Customers turn to SambaNova to quickly deploy state-of-the-art generative AI capabilities within the enterprise. Our purpose-built enterprise-scale AI platform is the technology backbone for the next generation of AI computing.
Headquartered in Palo Alto, California, SambaNova Systems was founded in 2017 by industry luminaries, and hardware and software design experts from Sun/Oracle and Stanford University. Investors include SoftBank Vision Fund 2, funds and accounts managed by BlackRock, Intel Capital, GV, Walden International, Temasek, GIC, Redline Capital, Atlantic Bridge Ventures, Celesta, and several others. Visit us at sambanova.ai. Follow SambaNova Systems on Linkedin.