Enterprise Account Executive
The era of pervasive AI has arrived. In this era, organizations will use generative AI to unlock hidden value in their data, accelerate processes, reduce costs, drive efficiency and innovation to fundamentally transform their businesses and operations at scale.
SambaNova Suite™ is the first full-stack, generative AI platform, from chip to model, optimized for enterprise and government organizations. Powered by the intelligent SN40L chip, the SambaNova Suite is a fully integrated platform, delivered on-premises or in the cloud, combined with state-of-the-art open-source models that can be easily and securely fine-tuned using customer data for greater accuracy. Once adapted with customer data, customers retain model ownership in perpetuity, so they can turn generative AI into one of their most valuable assets.
We are looking for an experienced Enterprise Account Executive to help build out our markets within the United States as we continue on our mission to be the #1 full-stack, generative AI platform.
As an early member of our go-to-market team, you will have the ability to take extreme ownership over your role by creating region-specific sales strategies, establishing your own book of business, interfacing with EPD teams, and executing to deliver meaningful wins.
This individual will be responsible for:
- Being a trusted advisor and influencer to guide prospective customer to purchase and adopt SambaNova solutions
- Developing and driving SambaNova business with a set of named Enterprise customers
- Leveraging your existing relationships to accelerate SambaNova’s engagement with target customers
- Developing regional sales strategies based on SambaNova’s capabilities and the specific needs of the target customers and industries in that region
- Executing on strategy to quickly deliver wins and expansions
- Being a vocal advocate for customer’s needs throughout broader SambaNova teams
- Working cross-functionally with our Solutions Engineering team to present customized demos and PoC’s that showcase the capabilities SambaNova’s Data & AI solutions and the value we can provide to each specific customer
- Informing and influencing our go-to-market strategies by providing feedback to cross-functional departments such as Marketing, Engineering, and Product
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- 7 + years of experience selling B2B software to enterprise-level customers
- 1+ years of experience selling technology with an AI focus
- Experience selling highly technical products with deal sizes of $500k+ ARR
- Experience generating your own sales pipeline through various avenues such as your personal network, cold calling, networking events, etc.
- Experience and expertise selling to senior business decision-makers by aligning and reinforcing the value of the solution to the customer’s overall business pain and/or strategic opportunities and decision criteria
- Solid network of trusted relationships within enterprise-level companies preferably in industries such as Financial Services industry or Public Sector
- Proven track record of developing and maintaining relationships with executive
- Experience working in a rapid-growth startup environment
- Ability to operate at a high level with large amounts of autonomy
- A team player who demonstrates humility
- Action-oriented with a focus on speed and results
- Ability to thrive in a no-boundaries culture and make an impact on innovation
Annual Salary Range and Level:
The base salary for this position ranges from $170,000.00 per year up to $250,000.00 per year. This range is based on role, level, and location and reflects the salary target for new hires in the US. Individual pay within the range will depend on a number of factors, including a candidate’s job-related qualifications, skills, competencies and experience, and location. This role also includes a variable component based on direct sales.
Benefits Summary for US-Based Full-Time Direct Employment Positions
(The Recruiter will provide benefit details for non-US-based roles)
SambaNova offers a competitive total rewards package, including the base salary, plus equity and benefits. We cover 95% premium coverage for employee medical insurance, and 77% premium coverage for dependents and offer a Health Savings Account (HSA) with employer contribution. We also offer Dental, Vision, Short/Long term Disability, Basic Life, Voluntary Life, and AD&D insurance plans in addition to Flexible Spending Account (FSA) options like Health Care, Limited Purpose, and Dependent Care. Our library of well-being benefits available to you and your dependents includes a full subscription to Headspace, Gympass+ membership with access to physical gyms, One Medical membership, counseling services with an Employee Assistance Program, and much more.
Please note that in order to be considered an applicant for any position at SambaNova Systems, you must submit an application form for each position for which you believe you are qualified.
If you are a new, recent (within the last two years), or upcoming college graduate and are interested in opportunities with SambaNova Systems, please apply through our university job listings.
SambaNova Systems is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard basis of age (40 and over), color, disability, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, military or veteran status, national origin/ancestry, race, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding), sexual orientation, and any other applicable status protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Customers turn to SambaNova to quickly deploy state-of-the-art generative AI capabilities within the enterprise. Our purpose-built enterprise-scale AI platform is the technology backbone for the next generation of AI computing.
Headquartered in Palo Alto, California, SambaNova Systems was founded in 2017 by industry luminaries, and hardware and software design experts from Sun/Oracle and Stanford University. Investors include SoftBank Vision Fund 2, funds and accounts managed by BlackRock, Intel Capital, GV, Walden International, Temasek, GIC, Redline Capital, Atlantic Bridge Ventures, Celesta, and several others. Visit us at sambanova.ai. Follow SambaNova Systems on Linkedin.