Junior System Admin
Vayyar’s 4D imaging platforms are leading the way to a safer world.
Our technology, initially designed for early-stage breast cancer screening, has since evolved rapidly to provide the multilayered software, advanced algo and high-resolution RF sensing that’s redefining industries including automotive, senior care, security, and robotics.
As we expand into more countries, enter fresh vertical markets, and establish additional partnerships with global enterprises, we’re looking for talent to accelerate our growth.
If you’re passionate about technology and have what it takes to thrive in varied and challenging roles, Vayyar is the place for you.
We are looking for Helpdesk specialist for:
- Perform daily helpdesk tasks, ensuring all desktop applications, workstations, and related equipment work flawlessly, resolving problems in a timely manner.
- Install new equipment such as laptops, printers, wifi routers and troubleshooting hardware\software related issues.
- Maintain IT hardware and software inventory.
- Support onboarding\offboarding processes for employees.
- Follow and document internal IT procedures.
- At least 2 years of hands-on proven experience as helpdesk specialist or IT technician.
- Working knowledge of Windows and Linux operating systems
- Knowledge and experience with Office365 environment.
- Excellent communication skills (Hebrew and English) and service-oriented attitude
- Knowledge of information security principles – an advantage
- MSCA/MCSE/CCNA – an advantage