Junior Logistics Specialist
At Vayyar, we are revolutionizing the way people see the world. Our advanced imaging technology is changing industries such as automotive, robotics, security, and more. As we continue to expand and grow, we are seeking a talented Logistics Specialist to join our team.
As a Logistics Specialist at Vayyar, You will work closely with suppliers, customers, and internal teams to ensure efficient and smooth operations.
If you are detail-oriented, organized, and have a passion for logistics, then this role is perfect for you. Join us at Vayyar and be part of revolutionizing the world with our cutting-edge technology.
- Manage tracking purchases from PO to delivery to internal warehouse, receipt, and inventory organization in the Israel warehouse.
- Manage the physical movement of inventory across the company.
- Working across teams internally to ensure proper inventory management across the company: physical inventory checks, inventory counts, and ensuring that the ERP system matches physical count.
- Responsible for inventory validation in local warehouse and ensuring inventory data is correct in warehouses / 3PLs abroad
- Develop processes to maintain inventory / data accuracy across warehouse
- Daily Shipments:
- Efficiently manage and fulfill daily customer orders, while ensuring compliance with export regulations and customs procedures
- Coordinate inbound international shipments, ensuring proper documentation, while liaising with freight forwarders, carriers, and customs brokers to facilitate the smooth movement of goods across international borders, resolving any shipment or customs-related issues that may arise
- Actively engage in collaborative side projects with various departments to optimize cross-functional processes and enhance interdepartmental efficiency
- Collaborate with relevant departments to mitigate potential delays or issues related to international logistics, aiming for timely and cost-effective delivery