Engineering Team Lead
Vayyar’s 4D imaging platforms are leading the way to a safer world.
Our technology, initially designed for early-stage breast cancer screening, has since evolved rapidly to provide the multilayered software, advanced algo and high-resolution RF sensing that’s redefining industries including automotive, senior care, security, and robotics.
As we expand into more countries, enter fresh vertical markets, and establish additional partnerships with global enterprises, we’re looking for talent to accelerate our growth.
If you’re passionate about technology and have what it takes to thrive in varied and challenging roles, Vayyar is the place for you.
As we are increasing our R&D activities and expanding our partnerships with some of the biggest technology leaders in the world, we are looking for team leader to manage Vayyar’s HOME data collection and analysis.
If you are passionate about technology and people, and curious about multidisciplinary products – then your place is with us!
• Lead a 10+ team
• Be a part of the product definitions end-to-end including Radar, software, applications and cloud
• Work with multidisciplinary R&D teams and be able to manage team activities and synchronization across the projects
• Analysing and resolving customers technical issues
• Supporting R&D engineers from huge and well-known companies, evaluating Vayyar technology
- BSc in Electrical Engineer / Computer Science / Mechanical Engineering OR B.A. in Science (Physics, Chemistry)
- 4+ years' Experience as an Engineer- Must
- MATLAB or Python Experience - Must
- Testing Automation Experience - Advantage
- Background in Leading People or Activities
- Background in Digital Signal Processing, Data Analysis, Embedded SW, or Machine Learning- Advantage
- Cloud and Application Experience – Advantage